Tuesday 17 February 2015

IndigoBlu heart take 2

Hello again. Today's blog is about the same stamp i used on the canvas but with a different technique.


I started with a piece of glossy black card which i brushed with talcum powder. Then I inked stamp from IndigoBlu with versamark and stamped it on making sure not to slide around.


Then I used perfect pearls to 'colour' it in. I used gold, pearl, brilliant red and a green. sorry i can't remember colour and can't check as i'm a bit far from home. I tried to lay colour carefully so the colour went where i wanted it to.


Once it had 'cured', I polished it to remove any residue. Then i went round all 4 edges with narrow ds tape and brushed gold perfect pearls all round.
I finished it off with some red gems and some matting and layering.

I hope you like my second take on the heart stamp, Theresa xx. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

IndigoBlu blog challenge - a splash of red
TTCRD - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty ..... Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting technique, Theresa - I may need to give it a try. Your card is beautiful Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda O, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Theresa, good luck this month in the Indigoblu challenge.
    Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete