Tuesday 17 November 2015

Thinking of you....


Hello there. I'm bombarding you with posts these days but I have been a busy bee.
It must be Tuesday again so time for another anything goes challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door.


This is the inspiration i have for you today. All the details will be in the next magazine published on TTCRD which comes out every 2 months. Incidentally the current magazine is out and is jam packed with loads of projects.


This is the type of card I don't look forward to making as it tends to be quite a sad time, however this was a sample I made to showcase some dies on Hochanda craft channel.
So hop over to TTCRD site for more inspiration from my team mates and the prize this week is actually a year's subscription to the afore mentioned magazine. So what are you waiting for?



2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty vintage rose with the stripes and then the background with the corner accent and all in beautiful quite neutral tones Theresa. x

    ReplyDelete