Friday 7 October 2016

Bingo...


Hello again. Twice in three days now! What is going on? Well it is Friday and so time for another Fussy and fancy Challenge.


This time the challenge is hosted by Nikki who chose a bingo for our theme.
Bingo

You know what you have to do. Just choose a row, column or diagonal. If you are feeling particularly adventurous you can go for full house.
Our sponsor this  week is Live and Love Crafts.


I needed to make a baby card for a commission and so I decided to use the grid for inspiration. So I went for a shaped card and I half die cut, half embossed the central panel. I die cut a full shape out of ivory centura pearl card and stuck it down. I covered the front and inside with G45 paper from the baby to bride collection.


I stamped the image in watering can archival ink onto Sheena stamping card and coloured it in softly with spectrum noir pencils. I framed it with a double pierced circle frame which I had stamped with the Pegz by Ken Oliver.


I added lace, pearls and a bow of ribbon and twine. i embellished it with some flowers and olive branch die cuts. A made with love charm finishes that off. 
I added some buttons to the upper right hand corner to balance it off and my card was finished and if i'm not mistaken I had a full house.
So now it's up to you to join us in this challenge here.



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Word art Wednesday - anything goes



4 comments:

  1. I love the soft gingham and the wonderful circular topper with the sweet little baby image and her name round the edge, and really pretty flowers and charms and also the lace borders too. Gorgeous Theresa! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete