Tuesday 7 February 2017

Afternoon snack and a day for daisies

Well, hello there. I'm late with this post again, not realising this week it was again my team's turn.
Anyway, finally, I got it. It is time for another anything goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. 


Our sponsor this week is a Day for Daisies. She is offering a $12 voucher to her store.


A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital illustrations and a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamp sets, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!


I chose to work with a beautiful image called Afternoon snack. I really had fun colouring this image in and used my polychromos pencils. For more details, you will have to go to the next issue of the TTCRD magazine.


So now it is over to you. See you on the other side, Theresa xx.


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty image Theresa, I always love Blue Tits and the multiple oval stitched frames look fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete